Room Leader - Toddler Room
|Job Title:||Room Leader - Toddler Room|
|Reference:||Toddler RL - Wimbledon|
|Contact Name:||Mario D'Apice|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 15:15|
Are you an experienced Room Leader? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
Position: Room Leader (Toddler Room) - Level 3 (Minimum)
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 per annum (FTE)
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Location: Wimbledon, South-West London
I am currently working with an “Outstanding” rated nursery, which is located in the Wimbledon area. They are looking to appoint an experienced Room Leader for their Toddler Room, 40 hours per week, on a permanent basis and to start as soon as possible. Previous Leadership experience would be a necessity, as would experience in a Toddler Room. The nursery is looking at holding interviews immediately for suitable candidates for this position.
The nursery has 2 sites directly opposite each other and both are rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted. The Manager/Owner is always on site to deal with all day to day on goings, meaning support will always be available.
You MUST have the following -
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification (Minimum)
- Previous Leadership experience
- All staff need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Have a strong passion for a child-centred approach to play and learning
- All staff need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- All staff need to work well as part of a team and independently
- All staff must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits -
- Perkbox staff incentive scheme where staff can get 100’s of discounts on lots of different things
- Additional paid day off for birthday
- Continuous staff development
- Upskilling of qualifications
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience. – £21,000-£24,000 per annual.
Please note, I am only interested in speaking with people that are genuinely interested in this role and also qualified for the position.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's