Senior Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Senior Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16,500 - 18,200 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 16:46|
Senior Nursery Nurse – Forest Hill
A Nursery situated in the Forest Hill area are looking for a Senior Nursery Nurse to join their expanding team.
As a Senior Nursery Nurse you and your colleagues will be responsible for looking after children from babies up to Preschool.
You will have a choice of whether you want to work with babies, toddlers or Preschool as they are happy to accommodate the new Senior Nursery Nurse with their preference.
You will be supporting the Room Leader on a day to day basis with the smooth running of the room and role modelling to your colleagues.
The role will include Key Worker responsibilities where you will have your own key children, you will ensure you are working in line with the EYFS Standards and providing stimulating activities. The successful candidate will be a positive and supportive Room Leader to all staff, children and parents.
You will also be expected to work 42.5 hours a week over 5 days on a flexible rotational shift between 7:30 to 19:00.
The setting is operational 51 weeks of the year Monday – Friday 07:30 to 19:00 and caters for children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum of 1 years experience with babies
- Sound understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
Your responsibilities include:
- Being a supportive, friendly and caring Senior Nursery Nurse who can provide a stimulating environment for all babies in your care
- To produce accurate observations in order to track children’s progress
- Building and maintaining good quality relationships with parents and carers
- Attending staff and parent meetings
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- To help develop social skills during meal times
- Planning age appropriate activities linked to the EYFS Standard
- £16,500 - £18,200 per annum
- Opportunities for career progression
- Full Induction and on-going training
- Excellent transport links
- Time out to complete planning and observations
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's