Senior Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Senior Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£17-18,500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 18:11|
Senior Nursery Nurse – Northwood
A Nursery in the Northwood, Middlesex area is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 qualified Senior Nursery Nurse to join their friendly team of experienced staff.
You will be working with children from 2-5 year olds.
The Nursery like to ensure the children have a varied, fun yet structured time whilst they attend the nursery.
You will be a senior supporting staff, acting as a role model and will be able to demonstrate great leadership skills.
The role of Senior Nursery Nurse will require you to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £16,000 - £17,500 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Access to fantastic transport links
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Senior Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **