Senior Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Senior Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||CH - 632|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 14:30|
This outstanding nursery situated in Thurrock is looking for an experienced Senior Nursery Nurse with a starting salary £18,408. The nursery is operational all year round Monday-Friday, 07:00 – 19:00 and caters for 76 children from ages 3 months to 5 years.
This Nursery is split into 3 rooms according to the ages of children. There is a baby room that is designed for babies up to 18 months the room has all the resources to support babies in their early stages of development, they have their own designated section of the garden to meet their needed. The Toddlers have free-flow access to two buildings including an Art and craft room and also a larger outdoor space for the children to be able to explore. The Pre-school room is designed for the children to become more independent in their learning and given opportunities to prepare for school they have access to a ICT studio and the children have the opportunity to join the mini forest school spending time in the large outdoor space.
Your role will be working with the under 5’s, you will be supporting the team ensuring key workers are keeping up with their key children’s learning journals monitoring their development through the EYFS & working in line with the Statutory requirements. You will need to build positive trusting relationships with all children and families as their will be times of covering the rooms. Your role will include supporting the senior management team and carrying out any duties requested by them.
Exciting benefits include:
- £18,408 per annum depending on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing in house training
- Opportunities for growth
- Pension scheme
- Working with all ages under 5’s
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 or above in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of working with the under 5’s
- A passion for working with children under the age of 5 years
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS & statutory requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience of working in accordance with Ofsted
- Excellent partnership with parents
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of leading and supporting a team
- Excellent knowledge of the day to day duties within the Nursery
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **